At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Partners closely with customers (internal and external), the business line(s) and Agile teams to drive the evolution of the digital sales for wealth management products. Maintains and refines a digital product backlog; creates user stories and acceptance criteria and prioritizes all stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value that align with product strategy. Acts as primary liaison between the business and Agile teams, ensuring the teams understand vision for the products. Employs product management practices and tactics including customer research, data and analytics, and market research.
• Create digital product strategy and feature enhancement documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, and sales potential
• Track digital channel sales performance, create monthly product and feature performance recaps, set future forecasts and goals.
• Be an expert with respect to the competition, assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
• Develop, implement, and maintain roadmaps and timelines across multiple departments
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by agile teams
• Work closely in a hands-on style with agile teams including addressing daily prioritization needs, providing real-time feedback and answering questions on an ongoing basis.
• Strong leadership and analytical skills with outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Ability to lead, collaborate, influence, and coordinate activities in a cross functional, team-oriented environment to deliver digital features or technical products
• Manage content and change requests through compliance reviews
Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Six or more years of related experience
- Standard industry certifications such as SAFe Agile Product Owner
- Well-developed ability to collaboratively develop and evolve a product backlog
- Well-developed ability to develop and articulate a product vision that supports outcomes, value and prioritization of work
- Advanced understanding and demonstrated abilities in support of the Lean/Agile mindset
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills including ability to collaborate with and empower teams
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills