Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!
The Senior Digital Project Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and delivery of projects to Rightpoint clients. In other words, driving the execution. Candidate must have experience managing custom SDLC projects and experience managing external projects in a consulting environment.
What You’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Partner with team members across all capabilities to manage work assignments and deliverables
- Creating and executing project work plans
- Effectively manage client needs and requirements throughout the engagement
- Plan and identify resource needs throughout the project
- Effectively applying methodology and enforcing project standards as the project requires
- Prepare for engagement reviews and using appropriate quality assurance procedures
- Minimizes Rightpoint’s exposure and risk on project
- Manage and track project finances; accurately forecasts revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization
What We’d Love to See
- Significant years of client consulting experience
- Multiple years of project management experience
- Excellent consulting skills and the ability to work effectively with clients and team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills between both the customer and all levels within the organization are required
- Knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of exceeding customer expectations and anticipating their needs are also required
- Must be motivated with a focus on team performance
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (Big Plus)
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.