Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
The Senior Director of Brand Experience is responsible for setting a creative vision and executing a strategy that elevates our brand and thought leadership amongst C-suite buyers, partners and talent.
- Maintains a pulse on industry trends, competition and influencers and modifies long-term strategy to increase Medidata’s competitive positioning, mindshare and equity
- Defines the corporate messaging framework, creative, branding and engagement that bridges our organizational mission and executive audience needs (current and future states)
- A marketing expert who develops authentic creative and messages that increase corporate reputation, image, identity, differentiation, value prop, etc. throughout the buyer's journey
- Collaborates across our corporate organization (Executives, Marketing, Product, Sales) to define key aspects of desired user experience for targeted personas
- Partners with the Campaign and Product teams to embed brand experience across channels, communications and mediums (e.g. events/webinars, digital, PR, social, etc.)
- Acts as brand steward across the organization to ensure that all departments and teams adopt and follow brand standards
- Measures, tracks and reports on brand health and overall goals of brand experience (e.g. awareness, reputation, consideration)
- Supervises a team of leads (art, copy, video) and monitors creative output (in-house vs. external freelancers/agencies) to achieve goals
- Manages Brand Experience budget, operating model, roster of external freelancers and agencies, as needed, to support corporate needs
- Responsible for branding vendor management including contracts, goal setting, performance evaluation and overall account management
- Maintains Medidata’s visual identity and brand standards (voice, tone, graphics, audience) across print, digital and engagement
- Possesses a continuous improvement/”test and learn”/problem-solving mindset, offers creative/innovative approaches and fosters a climate for breakthrough branding
- Superior consultancy and project management skills
- Strong team leadership (player-coach) and supervisory skills (cultivates a high-performing team)
- Passionate about branding, storytelling, and producing content that drives customer engagement
Your Education & Experience:
- Requires a bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing or Communications; MBA a plus
- 10+ years experience in corporate marketing, brand marketing or related function
- People management experience required
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.