Location: Irving, TX
Support the growth of the business by providing technical sales support for customers and the business development team, including RFx responses and pre and post client interaction throughout the business development process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Participate in the entire business development process -- initial discovery, requirements review, design submission, writing proposals including technical overviews.
* Assist in responding to highly technical RFx inquiries.
* Work with customers to present a technical perspective on the company's offering.
* Structure and provide alternative solutions as required to meet unique end user, component or operation criteria.
* Assist with development of customer presentation tools and coordination of customer site visits.
* Interface with internal departments to ensure accuracy and timeliness of solution delivery to individual customers.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering, IT, computer science, or equivalent, relevant experience.
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
Requirements and General Skills:
* Good public speaking and presentation skills.
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
* Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
* Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
* Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
* Creative writing ability.
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Computer and content delivery network design skills.
* Familiarity with automotive engineering including connected vehicle architectures.
* Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled