Senior Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
The Senior Director of Financial Planning & Analysis will play a critical role in driving growth in a private equity platform business enacting a buy and build strategy. This role will have primary responsibility for the planning, forecasting, analysis and reporting processes, partnering alongside the CFO and Controller as the senior financial leadership of the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage 5 person experienced team to assist CFO in all planning, forecasting, analysis, and reporting duties, including coordinating with the various stakeholders of the senior management team as well as line level executives.
- Partner with Controllership organization to ensure smooth and consistent delivery of monthly deliverable, including lender and management reports.
- Incorporate market driven insights and customer behavior into the Revenue financial model; leverage sales pipeline and commentary for most up to date learning.
- Track monthly variance analysis against plan to update monthly forecasts, lead functional budget reviews and relentlessly drive profitability focus.
- Oversee enterprise project budgets and resourcing, to articulate true ROI.
- Manage customer level profitability, cost per unit metrics, as well as customer lifetime value models.
- Continuously lead process improvement and organizational optimization efforts.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- 12 years finance and accounting leadership including:
- Private equity portfolio company, M&A, or consulting experience
- Holistic financial management experience including cashflow and pricing
- Professional individual contributor or management of non-finance function (sales, operations, customer service, product management)
- Legal and Banking industries
- Analytical and statistical techniques (e.g. regression, ANOVA)
- Travel up to 20%, including international.