SENIOR DIRECTOR | FINANCIAL PLANNING
LOCATION: Tulsa, OK
Sr Director Financial Planning & Analysis COMPANY PROFILE:
- This organization is a strong community partner and invests in the quality of life of their employees, community, and charitable organizations.
- In this team environment, employees thrive in a culture that values people, serves people and emphasizes quality.
- This organization delivers competitive compensation and benefits plans that include:
- 401k with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training and Development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Community Outreach
- Organized Sports
- Company Activities
- Onsite Medical Clinic
Sr Director Financial Planning & Analysis IMPACT:
- Manage forecasting and planning, analytics, management reporting, and financial system strategy.
- Position reports to the CFO and will work closely with the CEO and Leadership team.
Sr Director Financial Planning & Analysis DETAILS:
- Develops short term financial objectives (forecasts and budgets) as well as works closely with our leadership on the long term strategic plan.
- Provides analysis of variances and recommendations to management.
Works closely with the Program Managers and Division leadership teams to understand the sales and margin risks and actions to avoid gaps in performance to forecast and budget.
- Works closely with the Division finance teams to improve forecast accuracy.
- Active involvement in new product development analysis. Understand and ensure appropriate metrics are in place for measuring sale funnel success rates.
- Collaborates with the Operations finance team on make versus buy decisions, capital investments and supply chain decisions.
- Assists in the preparation of presentations to management and Board of Managers.
- Works with the leadership team on identifying growth opportunities through
- Voice of Customer (VOC) experiences and understanding of competencies and market trends.
- Develops and standardizes forecasting and planning models and processes.
- Manages forecasting and planning processes including consolidation and analysis of forecasts from all Divisions/Product families and functions of the business.
- Provides financial analysis for strategic channel, vertical and geographic expansion plans.
- Drives business results and accountability. Mobilizes information gathering and analysis resources to focus on most impactful priorities.
- Actively uses Root Cause Counter Measure methodology to evaluate drivers of financial results (margin erosion, cost implications, sales targets, etc).
- Provides financial modeling and due diligence expertise for acquisitions.
Sr Director Financial Planning & Analysis BACKGROUND:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related area.
- MBA required
- Prefer CPA/CMA
- 15 years+ relevant business experience.
- Experience with consolidating budgets/forecasts for a multi-divisional company.
- Prior experience with setting up financial processes.
- Experience in recruiting, managing, and developing high-potential staff.
Sr Director Financial Planning & Analysis NEXT STEPS:
- Advance Your Career - Apply Today.
Sr Director Financial Planning & Analysis Tulsa, OK