This position is responsible for leading and managing activities to support key HR strategies. Areas of focus will include (1) the development and successful implementation of overall HR process improvement initiatives and (2) the use of technology to drive HR/Payroll/Leaves of Absence and Benefits transactional efficiencies.
This position will work in partnership with colleagues within Cox Automotive and various Cox Enterprises departments such as HRTS, Benefits, and Payroll to implement shared services alliances and centers of excellence when appropriate. Will also work with other Cox divisions to identify synergies and develop partnerships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with HR Leadership to implement HR strategic objectives in concert with business objectives.
- Provide vision, leadership, planning and project coordination for key HR functional services and initiatives.
- Partner with field HR group to develop initiatives that support business objectives and to deliver tactical programs that support and provide a return on investment to the business.
- Recommend and implement service delivery strategies that will leverage technology and concurrently facilitate efficiencies, enhance employee experiences and increase productivity.
- Act as project coordinator and liaison for corporate/division-wide HR, Payroll and Benefits projects and other initiatives impacting the workforce.
- Provide project coordination to cross-functional teams engaged in developing HR service level solutions to complex business issues.
- Enhance and maintain HR metrics and dashboard to track transaction volumes & trends, quality scores, and turnaround times, and implement measures to improve when necessary.
- Identify and communicate HR service delivery best practices.
- Ensure continuity and successful delivery of functional services to employees throughout the organization.
- Hire, manage, coach and provide performance evaluations for Employee Service Center leadership and provide oversight to supplemental contract resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in HR shared services or related experience with at least 3-5 years of experience managing virtual teams and 5-7 years of managing multiple projects in a rapidly changing environment.
- HR call/contact center operation and process experience
- Demonstrated expertise with and knowledge of relevant federal, state and local employment and payroll laws, practices and regulations
- Demonstrated ability to strategically develop and implement creative solutions to current HR challenges based on the varying needs of the business.
- Proven experience using technology to support process improvement initiatives and HR/Benefits/Payroll Work in large-scale implementations.
- Strong leadership skills; strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills; strong communication skills, strong project management skills, with experience in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects.
- Preferred experience with Peoplesoft, ServiceNow, Kronos or similar technologies.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills including strong facilitation skills, to present to all levels of the organization.
- The ability to express complex technical concepts simply and effectively, both verbally and in writing, is critical for this position.
This position is located in Orlando, FL.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-FL-Winter Garden-1275 E Story Rd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Director/Senior Director
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing