The Senior Director, Finance Shared Services is a strategic leader within the Finance organization for North America. This role is also a partner to all other business units supporting and influencing the financial processes to help improve and optimize our transactions and increase our profitability. This leader will be responsible for the strategy and development of the financial shared services organization and team and will support its operations go forward. The Senior Director will work in a matrix relationship and can develop into broader leadership roles within Finance and OSI. This role will also help influence the global growth and development of financial shared services.
- Project leader for the implementation of the Finance Shared Services (FSS) project. Ensures design, development and implementation of the shared services model for North America
- Designs and ensures appropriate processes and controls are in place in the execution of all owned financial and accounting processes
- Leads the execution of strategic projects and associated change management aligned with FSS strategies related to centralization of accounting processes that will deliver improvements in organizational agility, efficiency and effectiveness
- Collaborates and partners with other Finance Departments to identify and prioritize financial process improvements and system enhancements
- Working with HR leaders, will be responsible for the evaluation of FSS talent and the strategic building of the organizational structure needed.
- Ensures proper organizational structure, talent development and succession planning is in place to support the current and future organizational and individual talent development needs of the FSS team
- Develops and designs higher level reporting and metrics to provide business insights to leaders while also utilizing Key Performance Indicators to measure the performance of the department
- Partner to the business leaders and plant managers assisting and influencing the creation of services and processes that best support the profitability of the business.
- 10 years of accounting/finance experience
- Experience leading shared service organizations
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision making and administrative skills
- Strong process and change management skills
- Ability to work interactively, proactively, and influence across all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Master’s Degree or CPA preferred
- Office work environment including sitting, standing, stooping. Computer use.
OSI believes all persons have the right to be treated with dignity and respect. It is the policy of OSI to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.