Senior Director of Global Indirect Sourcing
We are seeking a Senior Director of Global Sourcing to join our team! The Senior Director of Global Sourcing is responsible for developing sourcing strategies, executing on sourcing initiatives, and leading sourcing.
This professional has overall responsibility for Global Indirect procurement. We are an agile, highly visible team that works using a consultative model with business to apply strategic thinking to business and finance decisions. We are seeking a proactive leader to join the team. Also, we are a culture that is team oriented, transparent, and inclusive with an incredible mission. Come join us to make a difference in peoples’ lives.
This position is responsible for leading the Indirect Procurement team globally. This energetic leader will oversee all global indirect procurement functions related to category management and strategic supplier relationship management. This is an opportunity to lead and develop a team of indirect procurement professionals. The team in place is great and this person can lead and be able to provide coaching related to negotiation strategies and contract terms involving complex contracts. This person will work with strategic partners and stakeholders using a cross-functional philosophy focused on the total cost of ownership, objectives, and best practices.
- Provides consultation to senior leadership and representing the indirect procurement organization
- Collaborate with senior management to develop and implement an indirect spend strategy, managed internally or through third party providers, such that costs, and service are optimized
- Develop and implement indirect procurement strategies to reduce indirect spend while meeting internal customer performance expectations
- Provide coaching and development for all levels of the Indirect Procurement organization.
- Develop a comprehensive supplier management process that establishes metrics, monitors methods, and provides for continuous improvement of goods or services provided to Company.
- Motivate and influence supplier contacts as well as the stakeholders of assigned projects
- Develop and recommend process and system enhancements to improve operational efficiency, accuracy, and service levels across any indirect spend discipline
- Influence the internal businesses of Company to adopt the supplier management process and provide support for adapting the process to individual disciplines.
- Oversee the preparation and analysis of RFP packages for services as well as manage the negotiation, implementations, and compliance of all service provider contracts and rates
- Drive performance in supplier execution where, productivity, quality, and staffing requirements are concerned
- Identify departmental gaps in effective indirect spend management techniques and develop plans to close as necessary
- Assist in the development of expense budgets
- Oversee reporting and metrics to drive business optimization
- Bachelor’s degree
- Outgoing personality
- Works to provide a positive work environment that encourages collaboration and win-win outcomes
- Strong negotiation skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Experience in writing and amending contracts, terms and conditions.
- Willingness and ability to travel as required up to 25%
- 10 plus years’ experience in procurement or similar discipline involving strategy, contracts and negotiations.
- Experience with large contract negotiations
- Experience with the management of multi-million-dollar supplier relationships
25 - 35% bonus, great benefits, several weeks of vacation and relocation