Sr. Director of Growth Operations
For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, and sell more units. Today, there’s a demand to have products and services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade and access new innovations and features constantly. This is the end of ownership and it changes everything. Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo).
Zuora’s leading, cloud-based software solution automates all subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time for any business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Our growth story is only just beginning and our Sales team is pivotal in sustaining our rapid growth across the globe. We are looking for a highly collaborative, outcome-oriented Enterprise Account Executive with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us take on this huge market opportunity.
As the Senior Director of Growth Operations, you will report directly to the VP of Growth and be responsible for the core operations, analytics, and technology stack of the global growth marketing team at Zuora. Your mission is to bring global operational excellence to Zuora’s growth function via exceptional leadership and focus, from lead generation to pipeline creation. Your team is responsible for delivering the operational foundation for our GTM, from top of funnel lead generation to pipeline creation and handoff to sales.
You will lead our marketing technology and data strategy, drive reporting and analytics, with a critical focus on our demand funnel and pipeline analysis. You will play a significant role in the development of our annual marketing plans and budget, as well as drive process improvements and transformation across the organization. As part of the planning at the annual and quarterly level, you will be responsible for developing and refreshing our TAM (total addressable market) and ICP (ideal customer profile) models and outputs.
You will work closely with Marketing Leadership, Sales Operations, IT, and Finance teams to support global Marketing as well as the cross-functional Global GTM Team. You will partner closely with the Demand Gen and BDR teams to provide insights and recommendations to improve pipeline velocity and conversion rates based on data and analytics.
You will oversee a global team of marketing operations and campaign execution resources. You will also work directly with external vendors, agencies and consultants to design, develop and maintain a world-class marketing engine, infrastructure and process.
What You Will Do
- Lead and manage a team of 12-13 operations and data/technology professionals
- Drive the modernization and transformation of our marketing technology stack to support our go forward GTM plans, including design and development and a rolling 12-month plan.
- Own and optimize all lead management responsibilities for the company, including scoring and routing
- Design and develop reporting metrics and analysis to measure the impact of our Marketing investment and improve pipeline performance.
- Drive the ongoing development and refinement of our global TAM and ICP efforts
- Serve as a key member of the Growth Marketing leadership team
- Drive measurement and continuous improvement for our Lead-to-Revenue process across Marketing and Sales
Desired Competencies And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related discipline required; MBA preferred
- Minimum 10+ years experience in B2B marketing operations, with a depth of experience in enterprise SaaS. Recent experience in transformation projects, a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a complex marketing technology stack. Deep understanding of Salesforce and Marketo.
- Strong understanding of enterprise software buying process, lead management process, as well as demand funnel and pipeline dynamics. Experience with a Target Account-based strategy, a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in development of KPIs to measure success, as well as marketing process improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, while being team-focused
- Strong ability to build relationships with internal leadership at all levels, along with effective interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Confident, positive and energetic operations professional with the ability to manage a globally distributed team.
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR “ZEO” CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing and revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, and Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered and supported to be the ‘ZEO’ of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion and belonging into our processes, policies and culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, and APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health and give back to our communities along with “career cash” and plenty of learning and development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com