Senior Director, Supply Chain Management
Full Time, FTE: 1
Green Valley Health Plaza Bldg
Provide leadership and strategic direction for Supply Chain Management operations. The Senior Director will work directly with NorthBay Healthcare senior management (including CFO, CNO and CMO), AVPs, Senior Directors and Physicians to drive strategic planning, integrated supply chain initiatives and operational innovation. The role will have a vital impact within the NorthBay Healthcare delivery network on process improvement initiatives and expense management opportunities in order to achieve cost reduction goals.
Provides executive leadership for management of $75 million annual system supply chain and purchased services spend. This position is accountable to lead, direct and execute all supply chain programs for the NorthBay Healthcare system. Responsibilities include establishing the strategic direction and incorporating industry leading practices for contracting, sourcing, procurement, warehousing and distribution, capital equipment planning and acquisition, transportation and mail, record storage and retention, contract management, inventory control, shipping, receiving and freight management. Develops system-wide cost containment strategies without losing the focus of individual facility needs. Focus on quality and system wide performance improvement by implementing demonstrated leading practices, performance measures and incorporating automation to improve operational efficiencies and labor productivity across the supply chain. Promotes exceptional customer service to internal and external clients through ongoing staff development and training programs.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Certified Materials and Resource Professional (CMRP) certificate or progress toward certification.
- Paralegal experience or certification preferred.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Prior direct fiscal responsibility for managing and planning expenditures exceeding $75 million.
- Five years direct responsibility in strategic sourcing/forecast planning and contracting.
- Five years direct responsibility in logistics/distribution/inventory management/warehousing.
- Three years project management and leadership.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project) at a moderate to advanced level.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and make recommendations based on data.
- Understands the Supply Chain business model, industry and marketplace.
- Demonstrates the cognitive ability to assess situations, diagnose problems and determine an appropriate course of action to enhance the effectiveness of the organization and in alignment with core values.
- The NorthBay Way (a set of value-based behaviors that are to be by all employees that work at NorthBay Healthcare). The NorthBay Way principles consist of Caring, Communication, Collaboration, and Competence. The ideal candidate will demonstrate these behaviors.