Position : Senior Electrical Designer (8709452)
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Duration : 12 months
Location : Anaheim CA 92802
- Must be able to do mechanical detail drawings for racks, consoles, and boxes, and be able to specify materials, weld symbols, tolerances as required for fabrication.
- *Knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC), NFPA 79, UL508A & Industry Standards
- *Proficient in use of common computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook
- *Excellent oral & written communications skills
- *Team player, able to work with, & under the supervision of, engineers in a technical environment
- *Documented experience as a self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- *Ability to handle multiple tasks & priorities while still meeting budget & schedule goals
- *Flexible with work schedule, including the ability to work 3rd shift as applicable to meet task goals (rare)
- *Proficient in configuration & document management
- *Proven knowledge of ASME Y14
- *Ability to troubleshoot & assess problems in the field to develop solutions
- Experience in Safety critical systems & Fail Safe design concepts
- Proficient in AutoCAD software and SolidWorks 2015
- Preferred Qualifications 10+ years of experience creating electrical/mechanical detail drawings for racks, consoles, and boxes, and be able to specify materials, weld symbols, tolerances as required for fabrication.
- CorelDraw experience highly preferred.