Build your future on our foundation of excellence!
Are you looking for the opportunity to have a rewarding career while sharing in a company's growth and performance? Established in 1979, Larson Engineering, Inc. is an employee-owned company with a long-standing track record of success. Our multi-disciplined engineering company fosters diversity and collaboration within our firm and with our clients. Our model is to be nimble and adapt to the ever-changing needs of the industry, while contributing to the success of our clients.
Larson Engineering is a dynamic and growing, full-service engineering firm with clients in the pulp and paper, chemical, and energy business sectors. We are currently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer in our Norcross, GA office.
The successful candidate must be experienced in the design of electrical power systems, lighting, and grounding, and process control wiring. Experience in the Pulp and Paper Industry or similar process industry is required. A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering is required, along with six or more years of experience. P.E. license is desired, but not required. The ideal candidate will have the ability to interface with clients, manage projects, and serve as a technical expert in this field.
Candidate must be experienced in:
- Specification of 15 KV, 4160 V, 480 V electrical gear, including substations, MCC's, and VFD's
- Lighting and grounding design
- Electrical equipment layouts
- Development of single line and motor elementary diagrams
- Development of process control loop sheet drawings
- Electrical cable schedules and cable tray routing
- Electrical cost estimating
- Design proposal development
- Short Circuit and Arc Flash analysis experience is desirable
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited program preferred
- 6 years minimum experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- P.E License desired
Larson provides a challenging and empowered environment that encourages employee growth and provides flexibility for your active life outside of work. Full-time positions offer competitive benefits including health and dental insurance, paid holidays, generous paid time off, and professional development opportunities. Our employees can feel secure about their retirement future through 401(k) contributions and an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP). As an employee-owner, you benefit from the success of Larson.
This position may be subject to pre-employment background check.
Larson Engineering is an EEO firm and uses E-Verification for employment.
To apply for this position or refer someone please have them apply at