Senior Electrical Engineer-Power Electronics
The Graymore Group has been asked to assist our client located in Los Angeles metro area to help secure a Senior Electrical Engineer with expertise in Power Supply design for lighting or consumer applications. Our client has been in business for over 20+ years and is one of the fastest-growing LED lighting companies. They have a great focus on R&D and offer innovative engineering products.
In this role, you will be responsible for multiple facets of the electrical product development process from ideation to detail design, analysis, verification and interfacing with contract manufacturers to drive the product to production. The Senior Electrical design engineer will be part of a dynamic engineering team who has doubled the portfolio of the company in the past two years. This position will also work on improvements to existing products and on custom or special solutions for their clients when warranted.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product development and consumer electronics
- Electronics design experience with exposure to smart electronics and power preferred.
- Ability to communicate in an effective and professional manner (written and oral)
- BS - Electrical Engineering, MS is a plus.
- Extensive experience with high-efficiency, high-power factor Power Supply design.
- Knowledgeable in high volume manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of certification standards
- Experience working with overseas manufacturing partners.
- Experience working within the LED lighting business is a plus.