Job Code: A7
Title: Senior, Electrical Engineer*
Job Location: Fort Walton Beach, Florida (Eglin AFB)
Odyssey Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Senior, Electrical Engineer supporting The AFLCMC/EBA, Air Dominance Division which consists of the Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missile (AMRAAM), development, production, and sustainment, both the US and Foreign Military Sales, HARM Targeting System (HTS), and AIM-9X (Navy led). Their mission is to develop Air Dominance capabilities that provide unstoppable Air Superiority.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze intelligence data and observed Electronic Attack (EA) data to develop Electronic Warfare (EW) target pod waveforms and techniques to test sensor processing and algorithms
- Analyze EA data to determine resulting effects on sensors
- Develop processes for control of EA pod on target platforms
- Develop and coordinate modifications as required for target pod operation on target platforms
- Develop test plans to assess the effects of threat EA capabilities on AMRAAM performance
- US Citizen
- Current Top Secret Clearance(updated within six years)
- Masters of Science in Electrical Engineering +15 years relevant experience or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering and +5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Electronic Warfare and radar signal processing highly desired
- Travel required
- Ability to rent/operate rental cars while on travel
- Ability to work flexible and varied hours
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.