For over 50 years this company has been the model of excellence, producing superior parts that uniquely reflect the expertise of their employees, their innovative ideas and their unwavering dedication to deliver the best each and every day. They continues to promote a team-based culture where employees truly feel a bond in their efforts to satisfy customers. Working together in an environment of trust, they have done and will continue to do great things. Whether it's with their employees, customers or community, partnerships are at the heart of everything they do. This organization is dedicated to making a difference at every level. Working side by side, They continue to search for a better way... and a better world.
Join this top team as a member of their maintenance department and use your skills and experience to continue to grow and advance. This position will be responsible for the troubleshooting, repair, and day to day maintenance of an advanced and automated process that will continue to offer you the challenge that will allow you to grow and learn.
Location: Kentwood, MI
Position Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Pay: $24-28/hour based on experience and qualifications
Shift: 3rd shift
- Run electrical wiring per the National Electric Code (less than high voltage) and performs minor repairs at the board level.
- Plan layouts and wires electrical for updates on machinery and follows projects through to completion. Updates minor changes on electrical prints.
- Troubleshoot machinery with or without the use of control prints.
- Write small computer program additions and implements.
- Recognize safety hazards on equipment and initiate corrective actions.
- Provide training for other Maintenance personnel.
- Calibrate machine controllers.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment, buildings, and machines.
- Operate cutting torch and welder.
- 4 to 8 years experience an an Industrial Electrician required.
- MI State Electrical License a plus.