Looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join our team supporting a project focused on offensive cyber development, vulnerability research, and capabilities development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop new offensive cyber capabilities in a team environment
• Design innovative approaches to accomplish these capabilities
• Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
• Minimum 6 years of applicable experience
• RTOS knowledge - the more varied RTOS's the better. Certainly, need experience with real-time programming in constrained resource environment.
• C, Python, Assembly
• Cross toolset experience required
• Varied embedded systems experience
• Deep understanding of networking, the workings of the network stack.
• Deep network protocol knowledge/understanding
• Encryption experience
• Reverse Engineering experience
• Embedded Linux, Real time kernel and/or Windows internals understanding
• Vulnerability Research (VR)
• Wireless technology knowledge - Bluetooth, 802.11 Wi-Fi, NFC
• Android and/or iOS internal
• BS or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• Secret clearance or higher; SCI highly preferred.