Senior Embedded Software Engineer, Display for HOT Augmented Reality Start-up in Sunnyvale, CA or Plantation, FL.
Will work closely with our optical and electrical engineering teams on cutting edge displays, and be responsible for drivers, test suites, and more on various prototyping platforms.
Will work within the embedded software team to help write and review projector and display related drivers, including things like failure detection and recovery, or even help author tools to display specific test patterns and modes to qualify things like display sharpness, color fidelity, and more.
Must have Skillsets:
- Familiarity with display interfaces and digital image encoding
- At least five years experience in an embedded or display technology role
- Experience integrating and debugging drivers for SoCs, ASICs, and other common embedded platforms
- Comfortable with peripherals such as I2C and SPI interfaces
- Fluent in C programming
- Experience with the Linux Operating system helpful
- Ability to work in the Linux device driver/HAL layers
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in electrical/computer engineering or similar field, MS preferred
Location: Sunnyvale or Plantation
Duration: 6-12+ months