Join a fast growing company that values work-life balance, hard work and attention to detail.
This is an advanced ATM Field Technician (will consider electro-mechanical technicians from other applicable fields) who will work in a regional territory.
- Will be an expert at installing, servicing, troubleshooting and repairing many brands of ATMs. This is an advanced, 2nd tier role.
- Will conduct Preventive and corrective maintenance of machines, trouble shoot any technical issues and provide software and systems support (many of these are Windows OS driven). Will participate in team oriented installations.
- Will interface with Customer communication about status of all machines, outages, repairs and maintenance. Will following strict guidelines in accordance with rules an regulations.
- Must be a detail oriented Electro-Mechanical Technician who takes pride in the performance of their machines.
- Keen eye for detecting technical issues and thrift- minded, looking for efficient ways to solve problems and to look after customer and company’s best interested.
- Will have Familiarity with Windows OS, loading software, networking and computer communications configuration and troubleshooting.
- Ability to use mobile and desktop applications to track repairs and report efforts while in the field. For example, will accept and schedule jobs daily and issue reports.
- Must have Valid driver’s license with clean driving record. Tech will be provided with a company vehicle.
- Ability to lift 50lbs, stand most of the day, climb, bend and stoop while working on equipment. Exceptional customer skills and we can’t emphasize enough, keen eye for details. If you are a perfectionist, this may be a great match.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.