Manifest in Chicago is on the hunt for a dynamic Senior Engagement (Social Media) Manager. As Senior Engagement Manager, you’ll oversee multiple social profiles, deploy unique ways to tell the story, seek quality engagements with audiences and influencers, and use metrics and insights to inform the future. You’ll collaborate with editors, data intelligence, and paid media team members to round out the entire game plan, and you’ll have expertise in bridging from B2B to B2C social, as well as strengths in test and learn strategies. This role is for you if you have a deep appreciation for telling stories via social in compelling and engaging ways, and you’re enthusiastic about leading organic social among your peers and leaders. Huge plus if you geek out on technology topics. This role reports to the Engagement Director.
And now, what this is really about: Bring positive energy to the profiles you’ll manage and the teams you partner with that propel organic social to MVP status. And you will be doing this by showing more than telling. Think big. Notice small. Own it all.
- Develop, execute, and maintain strategy and tactics on assigned accounts, including social content and social engagement (inspiring and participating in social conversations)
- Build social listening dashboards through Netbase and Sprout to identify and tap into relevant trending conversations
- Know how to use various organic social (like Twitter treads/polls) to get to the heart of content and conversation
- Collaborate with internal teams (editors and creatives) to connect social content to key audiences through various tactics and platform features
- Moderate and write social and blog comments
- Innovate content strategy, messaging, and distribution approaches to drive greater reach, engagement, and value for clients
- Guide efforts to devise key performance metrics in efforts to optimize content and improve social campaign performance
- Stay abreast of new technology, industry trends, and platform improvements that affect digital media
- Craft relevant POVs that expand reach for client goals
- Collaborate with internal and client-facing stakeholders, editors, and analysts, for strategic alignment and social campaign ideation
- Pitch and present ideas to prospective and current clients
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working with: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn, as well as all social Analytic and Ads platforms, including Sprout/Hootsuite, Keynote, Google Analytics, and other social platforms (reddit, Twitch, Giphy)
- Approximately 5-7 years of experience in marketing/social agencies; experience in Healthcare and Education a plus
- A portfolio of exciting social work across multiple platforms (Twitter – Twitch)
- Knowledge of and appreciation for digital, content marketing, and paid media
- Experience developing and presenting successful new strategies to internal leaders and stakeholders
- Open to some travel
- Passion for powerful, effective social, with a keen eye for excellent writing and social object creation and conversation enabler
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Manifest is an equal opportunity employer. Manifest does not sponsor employment visas.