There’s a difference between having a job andmaking a difference.
American Express has been making a differencein people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big andsmall, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggestchallenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives ofour people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helpingthem with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs asthey grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spendwith their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a newcareer path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance andmomentum into the best future they envision
Because we believe that the best way to backour customers is to back our people.
AmericanExpress is looking for:
Brilliant engineers with expert knowledge in AdobeExperience Manager (AEM)
to build world class content management solutions used by thousands of internaland external American Express customers.
Please note, Salary increases in case of a lateral move are providedonly on an exception basis and in line with compensation guidelines.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Expert level knowledge of AEM 6.3 platform
- Proficient in building applications and custom workflows using AEM technologies (Java/Sling/JCR).
- Constantly challenge the status quo to improve application performance for content authors and content consumers.
- Experienced with J2EE and OSGi development
- Be receptive to the rapidly evolving web standards while providing creative solutions.
- Lead the development, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management (AEM) Web applications.
- Experience with JUnit or other testing frameworks in AEM & Passionate about code quality standards.
- Know what it takes to troubleshoot AEM apps.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 5, 2019, 1:55:11 PM