This position supports the USAF CDL Program. The CDL Team's mission is to develop specifications for emerging capabilities to transport ISR data.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Represent AF datalink capabilities, requirements, and direction to Joint Staff
* Maintain continuity of datalink expertise for the Joint Staff
* Conduct datalink documentation and requirement review for ACAT 1-3 programs working directly with representatives from:
* C4/Cyber Functional Capabilities Board (FCB) -- NetReady KPP team
* Protection FCB -- Systems Survivability Cybersecurity Endorsement team
* Battlefield Awareness FCB -- Threat Validation and Intelligence Certification team
* Service's Gatekeepers and datalink POCs in relation to above KPP, endorsement, and certification teams
* Liaise with Interoperability to forward progress coalition and NATO datalink modernization efforts as required
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Active Top Secret Clearance / SCI Access
* Bachelor's of Science in Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
* Ten (10) years' of experience in a relevant field
* Working knowledge of DoD data links and waveform technologies
* Detailed knowledge of DoD requirement management processes (JCIDS) and systems (KMDS)
* Outstanding interpersonal and writing skills; professional appearance and countenance
* Comfortable interacting with high level government staff and functions in fast paced, high pressure team environment
* Self-starter capable of working with minimal supervision
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Familiar with DoD ISR weapon systems and data links
* Familiar with DoD Acquisition processes
* Joint Staff, HQ AF Staff, Program Management Office, or Combatant Command staff experience highly desired
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET / SCI NATO CLEARANCE
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology and engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. For positions requiring a security clearance, selected applicants will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Scientific Research Corporation endeavors to make www.scires.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com for assistance. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Must presently have or be eligible for a government security clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled