SoFi is seeking a Senior Front-End Engineer to join our talented pool of developers. By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. We’re ranked as one of the fastest growing Fintech companies and offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with a strong leadership team.
At SoFi, you’ll become part of a new kind of finance company whose ambition is to help our members achieve financial independence and reach their goals. We aim to be at the center of our members’ financial lives, and to help every member get their money right. We created student loan refinancing, addressing the biggest financial challenge of a new generation through a modern approach to lending and personal finance. Next we expanded our products and services across loans, wealth management, and insurance. SoFi Money—a modern take on a checking or savings account--is our newest innovation and disruption to the financial services industry. SoFi has achieved significant growth, with ambitious plans ahead, but to continue this growth we need great talent. And that starts with you.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
1. Work on React-based web applications with a cross-functional team.
3. Develop testable and accessible web applications.
4. Work with designers to identify and solve potential implementation issues.
3. Familiarity with responsive design/development and mobile-web best practices.
4. Comfortable using version control (Git).
5. Experience working in large-scale applications.
1. 5+ years related experience or demonstrated equivalent.
2. Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred, but not required.
Personal Attributes of the Ideal Candidate Include
1. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced growing company.
2. Ability to drive a project from inception to completion.
3. Enthusiasm for solving challenging problems.
4. Enjoys mentoring others.
5. Team attitude: a willingness to roll up your sleeves, work with others and get stuff done.
6. Can take initiative and create new experiences without being directly managed.
1. Lunch stipend, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
2. Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
3. A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
4. Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
5. 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFI for employees and their dependents.
6. 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
7. Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
8. Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.