Karsun Solutions LLC is in the business of solving problems. Since 2009 as a premier consulting services company with a culture of innovation, Karsun offers a portfolio of Enterprise Modernization services to both civilian and defense Federal agencies. Karsun’s list of strong clientele includes U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. General Services Administration, and the Federal Aviation Administration. Karsun combines years of institutional knowledge with a deep commitment to customer relationships, on every project.
The Senior Engineer/ SiteMinder Admin is responsible for managing and maintaining existing FICAM SSO and Identity manager platforms. This includes responsibility of working closely with the customer to outline tasks, provide estimates for efforts and plan the tasks based on customer feedback. Upgrading systems, manage F5 hardware for managing high availability servers for Dev, Test, and Production environments.
- 8+ years of experience in maintaining, enhancing and migrating Identity Manager Products.
- Senior Infrastructure Engineering expert for software and hardware components of the system.
- Maintain and enhance and CA Siteminder and Single Sign-On Systems (SSO).
- Provide production support for these critical environments and be available on calls for debugging and supporting server outages.
- Maintain and enhance CA Identity Access Manager and architect in technical leadership in implementing
- Provides support and management for Identity Management systems; design, develop, deploy, and implement Security.
- Led/Manage gathering application requirements and facilitating the integration of various large-scale global enterprise applications
- Administer an enterprise application - Improve, write and update SOPs and configuration documents
- Integrate enterprise access service, Maintain system lifecycle software updates
- Configure and integrate systems and Streamline a paper workflow
- Install and configure new systems and Research solutions
- Troubleshooting and production support
- Experience using CA Siteminder, CA Single Sign-On, Identity manager, CA SiteMinder 6.0, R12, R12.51 , CA Directory, Federation, SAML, CA SharePoint Agent, Weblogic ASA agents, Sun Solaris, Linux and Windows platforms.
- Experience in upgrading older SiteMinder applications to latest versions
- Experience in troubleshooting SSO, SiteMinder and F5 load balancer issues
- Identify, configure and manage various components of the CA Single Sign-on solution.
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication abilities
- Knowledge or experience as a Scrum Master (Scrum Master Certification is a plus)
- Experience working with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Support requirements analysis to develop LOE for requirements provided by the customer
- Requires a Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Math, or Science and a minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience
- One of the following degrees is required for the management series: Information systems, business systems, management information systems, IT Management, and/or other IT degrees. Engineering, math, and/or science degrees are acceptable substitute degrees.
- The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
For more information on this or any other position, chat one-on-one with our recruiters during our weekly virtual chat event every Thursday at 12:00pm EST.
Karsun Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.