Gryphon Technologies, Inc. (Gryphon) is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Governments partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ability to help shape tomorrow, while ensuring todays U.S. and coalition forces can carry out their critical missions and tasks.
We provide Scientific, Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) support to Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in Arlington, VA. For sixty years, DARPA has held to a singular and enduring mission: to make pivotal investments in breakthrough technologies for national security.
We have an ongoing need for a Senior Engineering Manager to support the DARPA Tactical Technology Office (TTO) in Arlington, VA.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing technical, analytical, and administrative guidance to Government managers and leadership on research and development of unique application concepts and engineering technologies.
- Supporting acquisition strategies and plans, and preparing acquisition and contract documents, such as contract action memorandums for funding modifications, engineering change proposals, statements of work, and contract data requirements lists (CDRLs)
- Evaluating submitted proposal information and preparing technical evaluations for timely start of technical development activities on client programs
- Leading Program Status Reviews and Technical Exchange Meetings to oversee contract technical actions and milestones
- 10 15% travel may be required
- Work will be performed on-site
- Active Top Secret (TS) clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field
- Five or more years providing technical service
- Expertise to assist with R&D of new technology solutions to address operational problems
- Three years providing enterprise systems engineering support, specifically supporting portfolio, program, and acquisition activities
- Knowledge of Department of Defense systems and how they support operations
- Understanding of various contract types and ability to develop, monitor, and report milestone delivery and invoicing
- PMP certificationAbility to conduct options analysis, to include analyzing existing technology concepts or how to discover new technology innovations to determine their operational and/or technical feasibility
- Ability to conduct special studies support, to include technical studies and analysis to evaluate innovative architectural or systems concepts, revolutionary technologies, and alternative design architectures
Gryphon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.