PURPOSE DRIVEN TECHNOLOGY
Position Title: Senior Enterprise Software Architect
Reports to: VP, Operations
Do you have a passion for delivering software solutions to meet clients’ needs? Do you enjoy working in a flexible and casual team environment with talented professionals? Do you want to be recognized for your accomplishments? Do you want to enjoy the satisfaction that comes from supporting nonprofit organizations execute their mission? Then DDI is the place for you!
DDI is a nonprofit software and technology cooperative focused on creating, supplying, and supporting robust and integrated church extension fund, foundation, and non-profit ministry software. DDI consistently strives to deliver real world, effective solutions for the everyday complexities of running a nonprofit organization.
Our Software Solutions team works closely with co-workers and clients to design, configure and deliver a high-quality, mission-enabling business application software solution, DDI-ConnectTM, based on the Microsoft Dynamics platform. This key position will be responsible for aligning the needs of clients and the capabilities of the DDI-Connect software platform.
- Humble: Great team players lack excessive ego or concerns about status. They are quick to point out the contributions of others & slow to seek attention for their own. They share credit, emphasize team over self, and define success collectively rather than individually.
- Hungry: Hungry people are always looking for more. More things to do. More to lean. More responsibility to take on. Hungry people almost never have to be pushed by a manager to work harder because they are self-motivated and diligent. They loathe the idea that they might be perceived as slackers.
- People smart: “People smart” people use common sense about their interactions with others. They are interpersonally appropriate and aware. Smart people tend to know what is happening in a group situation and how to deal with others in the most effective way. They ask good questions, listen to what others are saying, and stay engaged in conversations intently.
- Provide senior level technical leadership in the areas of functionality, interface/integration, data management, and software design and development, demonstrating a clear approach to methodology, architecture and execution.
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced staff members.
- Provide required technical support to customers during implementations.
- Write and review high level and detailed architecture documentation.
- Create functional and technical specifications documentation.
- Design, develop, review and test customized code for Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement.
- Carry out Dynamics 365 development and programming related to:
- Scribe Online
- SharePoint Services
- SDK and/or Developers Toolkit
- Azure technologies such as WebApps, Functions, LogicApps, Data Gateways and Service Bus
Qualifications and Requirements
- Solid Microsoft Software platform experience, minimum of 5 years as either a technical lead, technical architect or solution architect.
- Familiarity with Microsoft product suite, including Dynamics 365 and Business Central.
- Experience implementing, developing, maturing, and maintaining enterprise systems, and multi-client architecture would be a big plus.
- Experience in leading end-to-end full life cycle implementations of Dynamics 365.
- Expert knowledge in the following modules: Sales, Marketing, and Portals.
- Knowledge and experience of enterprise application integration and architecture patterns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to professionally and comfortably speak to all levels of the organization, as well as with clients, partners, board members.
- Passionate, self-starter. Ability to balance & manage competing priorities & projects.
Adaptability to adjust quickly to changing business demands & competing priorities. Flexibility to work across a spectrum of needs, from short-term bug/fix items to long-term project initiatives.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office suite & related tools
- Familiarity working with non-profit and/or faith-based organizations; familiar with financial management and accounting business concepts
- Experience in a software company environment that serves multiple, distributed clients
- Commitment to excellence and a desire to consistently pursue the traits of an ideal team player
DDI offers excellent benefits and a flexible work schedule:
DDI is an equal opportunity employer. People are employed without respect to race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin or any other characteristic protected by law. DDI offers competitive compensation and outstanding benefits. Relocation assistance is not provided.