Must-Have Primary Skill
Business Consulting-ETL Processes
Business Consulting-Data Management
Day to Day job Duties:
* Outstanding Business English speaking and writing skills
* The Business Data Analyst, reporting to the ETL Architect / Sr. Data Migration Architect (On-Shore) across both workstreams of a System Migration project from existing Oracle to SQL Server 2018. The ETL tool is 2018 SQL Server Data Tools
* The project ETL Design includes scripting to auto-generate the interim target data model for a custom ~1000 tables Claims Module of a proprietary large insurance management system. Unusual challenges with Data Movement Verification and Metadata Management are anticipated and the Position will be responsible to collect and interpret Business Data Usage and Quality Requirements to the technical team through the project life cycle. All will be recorded in Dairy fashion future Break / Fix / Enhancements
* Documentation Responsibilities include: Maintenance of the various ETL Support Catalogues for all Subject Areas, possibly within SQL Server Data Tools
* Some amount of interaction with existing system users to assist in design of Business-Critical Queries to be used for Referential Integrity validation and Summary Reporting.
* Business Requirements for Cross Functional queries which will be created to mask the significant amount of Personal Data to provide subsets of sanitized Test Data for the Off-Shore ETL and Application teams at a defined service level.
* All published documentation and Team Communications
* The Position will contribute to the High Level Design and the Detail Design for Data Management of all Subject Areas which will include full Data Lineage, as well as the Build and Test Phases
Must Have Skills:
* 6+ Insurance industry experience with installs of Insurance management systems or similar financial background
* 4+ years of ETL-related Business Analysis experience across the Financial and Insurance industries in similar positions
* 4+ years recent testing support experience working with User Representatives and Testing Managers to validate / troubleshoot the New Administration System from the Data Perspective