Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.
About the Role
We’re seeking an experienced event marketing manager to manage strategic tradeshows and customer-facing events for Highspot. This role will report into the Director of Demand Generation and will play a critical role in helping Highspot acquire and retain customers. Our ideal candidate has experience curating customer events and managing strategic tradeshows for demand generation purposes.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with customer marketing to develop Highspot’s first strategic customer event.
- Work with stakeholders from account management, product marketing, account development, sales, and enablement, to develop an event marketing strategy that aligns with company goals.
- Drive qualified demand for Highspot, by evaluating sponsored event opportunities and optimizing events to drive sales qualified leads.
- Contribute to Highspot’s account-based marketing strategy.
- Contribute to the event marketing process; ensure leads are loaded and followed-up by account development in a timely manner.
- Develop event evaluation framework.
- Conceptualize and execute pre and post-event marketing campaigns.
- Partner with other members of the marketing team to achieve event marketing goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ managing events for B2B demand generation, preferably at a SaaS or technology company
- Marketo and Salesforce experience required
- Experience working closely with stakeholders in marketing, and design
- Top-notch analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit: you’re agile, creative, resourceful, and tenacious as you solve problems and achieve team and company goals
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
Equal Opportunity Statement
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.