Veritude is seeking a Senior Executive Assistant at Fidelity Investments in Durham, NC.
The Executive Assistant staff at Fidelity plays a vital role in the company's success, and those individuals serving in these positions are recognized by their colleagues as key members of their group, department, or organizational team.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
• A bachelor's degree strongly preferred or secretarial certificate/related work experience
• Must have 3+ years of executive assistant experience, strong PC skills including Microsoft office expertise (particularly Word and PowerPoint, Excel a plus)
• Previous experience in a corporate environment
The Purpose of Your Role
As an important member of the Benefits Consulting Group, you will provide administrative support to the consulting team. Your excellent communications and technical skills will be constantly put to the test, as will your ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously as you serve as a focal point of a dynamic, fast-paced business environment. You would be joining an amazing team and have an opportunity to learn, be challenged, and grow.
The Skills You Bring
• You will provide extensive event management/catering for multiple individuals
• You’ll manage the scheduling, preparation and administration of meetings including coordination of facilities, distribution of meeting materials, and archival of meeting materials You will create, edit, proofread, and publish formal client presentations and reports
• You will interact with senior level management and maintain a high level of confidentiality
• You will plan travel for multiple individuals
• You’ll complete expense reports for the vice president, team managers, and associates as needed
• You will support your team with monthly client billing and pass through expenses
• You will provide back-up support for other assistants within the group
• You will perform special projects, ad hoc requests, and other related duties as required
The Value You Deliver
• Contributing to the building of a vibrant culture of transparency, open dialogue and fun events
• Engaging with visitors internal and external
• Exceptional follow-through on your commitments to others
• Assisting VP and associates with scheduling and booking travel
• Managing multiple projects and deadlines
• Making sure everyone has what they need to be effective in their job
• Handling day-to-day administrative tasks
• Self-directed, proactive, build relationships and flexible team player
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Within Benefits Consulting, you will play a vital role in the company's success, and those individuals serving in these positions are recognized by their colleagues as key members of their group, department, or organizational team. You will deal directly with and provide support to management at all levels of the organization and frequently deal directly with clients and business partners as well.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates.
For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer