Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Operational Risk Management (ORM) creates lasting solutions for minimizing losses from failed internal processes, inadequate controls, and emerging risks. The Senior Executive Assistant role supports multiple groups within ORM covering the Commercial Bank, Global Consumer, Operational Risk Framework and Global Functions who located in Irving, Texas and Elk Grove Village, Illinois, and will report to two Managing Directors, one located in each of these cities. This second line function provides oversight regarding the effectiveness of risk mitigation tools including internal controls and operational risk measurement, identification, mitigation and reporting for the above businesses.
The successful candidate will have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, be resilient and resourceful in a fast-paced environment that will need to manage and maintain rapid changes and priorities for the Managing Directors.
• Manage a complex and ever-changing calendar for Managing Directors in Irving, TX and Elk Grove Village, Illinois
• Coordinate and book global travel arrangements including Flights, Hotels and transportation services
• Prepare weekly holiday and travel schedules and notify functions, businesses and other ORM colleagues with respect to this information
• Agenda preparation and minute taking
• Be proactive and respond to last minute changes and priorities
• Collate and submit Citi Gratitude Awards (internal program)
• Collate and submit expenses in a timely and accurate manner / reconciling against corporate card statements
• Booking regular conference rooms and the auditorium for Global Town hall meetings every quarter
• Prepare presentations
• Holiday / ad hoc coverage is required to support other EA colleagues
• Ensuring that office supply requirements for these groups are accommodated (including assistance with ordering any required equipment)
• 5+ years experience in an Executive Assistant role
• Comfortable in an extremely fast paced environment
• Experience with the following:
o Complex calendar Management
o Booking travel (International and Domestic)
o Collation & submission of expenses within a timely manner
• Strong organizational skills, and a pro-active approach
• Using initiative to resolve problems, especially in solving scheduling conflicts
• Technically savvy
• Proven expert knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Great customer service attitude and a true team player
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience supporting and communicating with senior leadership. Capable of liaising with managers in a professional and timely manner