Providence is calling a Senior Executive Assistant PSJH (Full time/Day shift) to our Providence California Regional Services in Irvine, CA.
We are seeking a Senior Executive Assistant PSJH who will be rresponsible for providing ongoing administrative, planning and executive support of a highly complex and confidential nature for a system executive. The position assists in meeting specialized goals, and contributes to the
achievement of the organization's vision, mission and strategic objectives by providing special project and executive support to a position of significant leadership within the PSJH system. The activities of this position include supporting an executive(s by managing calendars, correspondence, meeting and agenda preparation and other logistical matters. It is anticipated that
the person holding this position will network extensively with many of the organization's leadership and health system stakeholders and will represent their supervisor and the health system in a positive and professional manner.
In this position you will:
- Independently, or in consultation with their supervisor, develop plans needed to carry out assigned projects and activities; establish methods and schedule to implement and maintain activities for the executive. Exercise extensive independent judgment to reflect and match executive’s leadership style
- Facilitate, and perform administrative functions in support of meetings of executive groups as assigned. Support activities include timely collection and preparation of draft agendas; prioritizing items in consultation with executives to finalize agenda; dissemination of meeting materials; coordination of meeting records, evaluations and follow-up reports
- Oversee the coordination of the Office of the executive(s) they support. Assure a logical flow for scheduling of activities, including preparation and planning time. Either work with other assistants or works independently to schedules meetings, travel and outside commitments. Assure that the executive has the materials needed for meeting obligations in advance of appointments through maintenance of confidential department files
- Coordinate writing, editing and communications tasks. This includes initiating and drafting correspondence; recording minutes of meetings and telephone conference calls; compiling information and preparing summary reports; overseeing and prioritizing incoming or outgoing mail and messages, and preparing information for presentation or publication. Exercise independent judgment and decision-making in handling incoming and outbound information and material
- Support the executive(s) through positive communications and relations with internal and external customers in an environment that is open and inviting. Maintains relationships with, and responds to contacts from, internal and external customers (such as executives, professional association staff, consultants, government agency personnel) and others related to the health care ministry with the purpose of exchanging information, scheduling meetings and communicating confidential and non-confidential matters involving the senior executive and the health system. This support includes significant interaction with senior leaders reporting to the executive(s) this position supports. Position provide appropriate referrals, or informs the executive(s) when a situation warrants direct attention
- Collaborate with a wide variety of offices and individuals to assist in all organizational integration efforts to fulfill strategic objectives, best practices and outcomes for the integrated health system
- Planning: The position plan and coordinate projects and activities; plans administrative and secretarial actions to accomplish and control work flow; and develops efficient procedures to handle and track the status of materials and documents for distribution