Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Senior Executive Technical Support to our location in Renton, WA.
We are seeking a Senior Executive Technical Support to serve as the primary point of support for issues, fulfill requests for information technology services, and provide day-to-day white glove support for the Executive staff. Executive Support team members must be adept at diagnosing and resolving issues related to pc’s, mobile devices, printers, peripheral hardware, software programs, telephony, network and audio-visual systems quickly and accurately. This person must display strong teamwork skills and the ability to coordinate with other Information and Technology Service’s teams as appropriate for final resolution of issues, often acting as the customer’s point of contact through the process. Candidates must have exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and thorough documentation/reporting skills. It is of utmost criticality that they possess the ability to function in stressful situations and multi-task effectively. Applicants need to display equal proficiency leveraging remote tools or providing direct face-to-face support while walking Executives through resolutions to their problems. Additional qualities: willingness and ability to share knowledge, follow departmental processes/procedures, provide basic customer training, offer thoughtful and accurate responses to technical questions regarding computing needs, and act as stewards of PSJH technical resources.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Demonstrate PSJH core values of compassion, dignity, justice, excellence, and integrity to customers, employees, and visitors; and provide quality service in the performance of work assignments and duties assigned to them.
- Maintain established department policies and procedures, Improving Organization Performance program, and patient/customer safety standards.
- Provide high quality end user support and services while providing excellent Customer Service to all PSJH employees and partners.
- Assign tickets to all other IS disciplines, and document all activity while communicating appropriate status to the end user appropriately to EUS standards.
- Repair, replace, and update PSJH Workstations, Tablets and other computing hardware.
- Repair, replace, and update PSJH Phones, Smartphones and other mobile computing devices.
- Repair, replace, and update PSJH printers and related hardware.
- Repair, replace, and update PSJH computing accessories.
- Install applications as directed.
- Work with all PSJH IS organizations to accommodate customer issues and requests, and follow them through to completion.