Founded in 1973, Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is a leading US-owned security company, providing a full range of physical security services to government and commercial customers on four continents. Inter-Con (ICS) provides custom client solutions tailored to quality with the flexibility to operate in highly complex environments. The firm specializes in providing tailored services to clients whose needs exceed the sophistication and expertise of traditional guard firms. Inter-Con remains under family ownership and control and operates as the industry leader in the field of customized, high-requirement security solutions. Inter-Con employs over 25,000 security personnel world-wide, trained and managed by a team of professionals with unsurpassed military, law enforcement, and security experience.
Inter-Con is Everywhere Security Matters.
The Senior Facilities Maintenance Worker will work under the supervision of the Office Manager, working alongside the other Facilities Maintenance Worker, assisting in the total maintenance of the Inter-Con facilities.
- Assists in the preventive maintenance program including heating, air conditioning, and maintenance and repair of buildings and equipment.
- Assists in managing hazardous waste and disposal.
- Responsible for ensuring clean, safe, functional facilities by ensuring maintenance activities as well as repair activities implemented such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and painting.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Plumbing and electrical certifications preferred
- Six to twelve months’ related experience or training
- May be exposed to fumes, airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration
- May be exposed to variety of extreme weather conditions on facility grounds
- May be exposed to various noise levels
- Must be able to use their hands with forceful gripping/grasping, assembling furniture and installation of various office equipment items, etc.
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, kneel, stoop, crouch, crawl, move furniture and climb
- Must be able to lift or move items over 50 pounds
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an affirmative action employer who provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. License PPO# 6822