We are looking for an awesome Senior Field Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team in support of the Central and LATAM Enterprise sales teams! Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about partnering with Sales and takes a modern marketing approach to building and delivering effective marketing programs and events that build demand and generate pipeline.
Working closely with our Sales team, you will develop a coordinated go-to-market strategy executed across a variety of different marketing channels, that helps us engage our target accounts, and moves them through the funnel.
The right candidate has a proven track record of developing and executing effective and modern field marketing programs, which have built robust pipelines! This person have rich experience marketing technology, cloud software or Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms with a B2B focus, while also understanding developer marketing standard methodologies, taking a solution selling approach.
Opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on applicant location.
What You’ll Do
- Plan and execute regional field marketing programs focused on high-touch, targeted engagement within customer and prospect accounts to build new and accelerate existing pipeline. Program components may include: field events, partner activities, executive roundtables, user groups, industry events or trade shows, and establishing relationships with local associations or communities.
- Partner with account teams to build account-based marketing plans for top strategic accounts to build and extend executive engagement
- Align regional marketing plans with our corporate digital/demand generation programs (e.g., webinars, direct email, digital advertising, modern outbound/inbound, etc.)
- Partner cross-functionally to drive the timely execution of field-marketing plans, and ensure strong follow-through on sourced leads
- Measure and provide closed-loop reporting on pipeline metrics across programs
- Drive multiple initiatives simultaneously and execute flawlessly
- 7+ years of experience in high technology B2B enterprise software field marketing required
- Significant field marketing, segment marketing, demand creation and/or campaign execution experience
- Experience developing account-based marketing plans, including strategic goals and objectives
- Strong analytical skills to provide data and insights on acquisition accounts, and showcase return on investment of marketing programs
- Embody a growth mentality and thrives in a high-growth dynamic environment
- Ability to travel an average of 25% of time
- Experience with marketing SaaS/on-demand software highly desired
- Working knowledge of and experience with reporting from CRM (Salesforce.com), Marketing Automation (Marketo), and Engagio (ABM)
- Proven success working in a results-driven, collaborative environment, with special focus on building positive relationships in Sales and Corporate Marketing
- Strong organizational, project management, and multitasking skills
- Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require expertise in critical thinking and high-speed tactical execution
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or a technical field
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.