The Senior Field Project Manager is responsible to increase the win rate enabling the region to add incremental revenue beyond the established budget prediction.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Manage and oversee large, technically complex projects involving waste site clean up
- Prepare required reports, including proposal, cost estimates and work scopes, RAM plans, comprehensive scopes of work and Phase I & II reports.
- Prepare and submit site status and regulatory compliance reports
- Has ability to review and interpret tech specs and drawings.
- Develop business opportunities from existing customer base
- Assist with closing ongoing contractual relationships and large opportunities.
- Assist with mentoring new and upcoming Project Managers through a 3-6 month program that includes but is not limited to: Operations policies and procedures, H&S policies and procedures, training of personnel, administrative management, payroll management, human resource management, profitability management & business development oversight.
- Be intimately involved in scoping, risk assessment and pricing of all remediation projects, assuring proper margin is quoted.
- Must be proficient in surveying and drafting.
- Must be familiar with data requirements for Phase I & II investigations
- Act as an agent of business and is involved with developing relationships with key customers and understanding the customer issues.
- Provide guidance to subordinates in order to meet Remedial budget expectations.
- Take lead on all credit and collections issues as it relates to work generated within the managed business units.
- Provide engineering and technical support to field service offices
- Ability to provide timely, concise and relevant information to superiors and subordinates.
- Provide technical support for proposal preparation, project cost estimates and subcontractor selection and procurement
- Enforce the policies and procedures as it relates to Health & Safety as measured by the district's health and safety record; Work closely with the Director of Health and Safety and VP of Site Services in resolving issues in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Document all aspects of the response action and compiles site data required to characterize the nature and extent of contamination, the hydrology and geological stratigraphy of the disposal site, and the environmental receptors that may be affected.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalency required
- BS in Civil Engineering, Environmental Sciences or related disciplines preferred
- Ability to review and interpret technical specifications and drawings.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong environmental remediation background and experience
- In depth knowledge of remedial technologies
- Proficient in Windows based activities
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong customer management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Excellent interpersonal silks
- Knowledge of Federal and State regulations governing remedial sites
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.