Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Senior Financial Analyst reports to the Sports & Entertainment and Leisure Director of Investments. This professional will support the new business and retention efforts of both the Sports & Entertainment and Leisure Services Line of Business, and other sector needs through pro forma development and contract structure analysis. In addition, the professional will be responsible for other aspects of the Investments role to include ad hoc financial analysis as needed by the Sector/LOB. The individual will be expected to work closely with the regional operating teams, Global Business Services (GBS) Center, the Business Development teams and senior Finance leadership
Essential functions include:
- Supporting the development of financial pro forma models to support new and retained business proposals on an as-needed basis to include:
- Coordinating financial pro forma workup with Business Development and Regional Finance and Operations teams
- Developing financial models to assess incremental investment opportunities
- Suggesting financial proposal strategies and options for the proposal team to consider
- Providing new and lost business reporting support for corporate reporting
- Lead analytical discussion with Sector/LOB senior leadership
- Completing “Make-Good” analysis on previously awarded business to highlight accuracy of pro forma development, and areas of needed attention moving forward
- Supporting other functional areas (such as LOB Finance and Insights & Analytics team) with analytical needs.
- Providing financial analytical support on an ad hoc basis.
- Must have a BS / BA in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Requires 3 years minimum experience in accounting or financial analysis
- Strong working knowledge of spreadsheet and data base software required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, organization skills, and results driven motivation to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals
- Ability to handle multiple priorities from many levels of management
- Must be proactive and a self-driven individual