Our Opportunity:and confident Senior Financial Analyst – this role within the Finance organization represents a key building block in Chewy’s enterprise performance management and profitability improvement efforts. As Senior Financial Analyst you will be located at the fulfillment center in AZ working with the leadership team on-site to improve performance and meet or exceed financial commitments.
What You’ll Do:
- reporting and analysis to General Manager and their leadership team as well as Regional Leadership including Sr. Dir. Operations & Sr. Dir. Finance
- Actively participate in the ongoing management of the business and influence decision making through strong relationships built with your cross-functional business partners. and Finance.and perform risk and opportunities analyses to support resource allocations.
- Manage the planning process for variable labor within the fulfillment center ensuring Chewy can exceed customer expectations at the lowest possible cost.
- Work with data source providers and technology teams to ensure that key decision data is accurate and timely
- Partner with peers at other locations to support network initiatives that may require you to visit or partner with leadership teams at other locations.
- Oversee the FC’s monthly close process ensuring books and records are accurately maintained in accordance with Chewy’s policies and procedures and business case development
What You’ll Need:
- or Information Systems degree required; MBA/CPA a plus
- or operations experience logistics) and strong grasp of finance
- and variance analysis
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills; required proficiency in Excel and adhere to deadlines
- Comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Working knowledge of Visual Basic MicroStrategy)