We are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst, Sales Support that will partner with FindLaw sales and account management leaders including the Super Lawyers channel to analyze sales and renewals to achieve overall business goals.
- Collaborate with sales, compensation and commission business partners to deliver accurate and timely results
- Partner with Finance Sales Director and Head of Sales to understand sales and renewal drivers and monitor performance against targets
- Help lead annual sales, expense, territory and compensation planning process by providing guidance, support and analytics
- Establish strong relationships across finance teams, segment and other groups to drive decision support
- Support business requests, special projects and ad-ho channel needs
- Monthly sales and renewal reporting
- Development and implementation of robust metrics and measures
- The role will play a key role in supporting FindLaw sales leaders with financial analysis and adhoc projects
- Driving continuous improvement and transformation initiatives in the business. Identifying and partnering on digital analytics opportunity for the business.
- Champion for driving productivity for cross-enterprise Finance (e.g. leveraging shared services, Finance platforms)
Skills and Experience:
Education: College degree required and graduate degree or certification in business or finance (such as MBA or CPA) preferred
Experience: 4-5+ years of experience in a Finance role.
Critical experience includes: The position requires solid partnership skills to work with others across the organization, especially sales field partners; knowledge of commissions and/or compensation planning and their application; experience thinking strategically and building sales plans.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America