Senior Financial Analyst
Work Location: Dallas, TX
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Completes variety of complex quarterly financial management reports by clinical department and reviews all reports for errors and inconsistencies; analyzes variations in performance; determines reasons for variance; and develops recommendations for improvement.
• Prepares and/or supervises preparation of monthly financial reports and performs monthly cost accounting processes as assigned.
• Identifies areas of opportunity, presents findings, and makes recommendations to upper management.
• Prepares financial models and conducts financial analyses.
• May maintain controls for policies and procedures for financial system; develops and maintains delegation of authority of various procedures, such as check requests, refunds, invoice approval, bad debt write-offs, etc.
• Completes more complex special projects as requested.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or other related field
• Four (4) years progressively responsible experience in finance and/or accounting with experience in planning, forecasting, and financial analysis.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.