Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Immediate need for a Senior Financial Analyst in Addison, Texas. This is an exciting opportunity to work on the Finance team for a rapidly growing healthcare organization where you will support the growth of the business through financial modeling, data analysis, mergers and acquisitions, and ad hoc reporting.
This position is responsible for financial modeling, analysis, and decision support for FP&A activities. Position will work with business unit leaders to develop and analyze potential growth opportunities and drive efficiencies in the current business. The company is looking for someone who is self-motivated, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Evaluate new business opportunities, potential acquisitions, new products, and growth initiatives by developing financial projection models.
- Assist in due diligence process and financial modeling for acquisitions and new service lines.
- Develop detailed financial forecasts incorporating key financial and operational metrics.
- Prepare and distribute financial analysis and reporting packages by gathering and analyzing information related to current performance.
- Prepare sensitivity analysis impact on revenue, expenses and profitability by modeling changes in key variables (recommending appropriate course of action).
- Decision support for business unit leaders through financial and operational ad hoc reporting and analysis.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
- Advanced Excel, SQL (TM1 Experience a plus).
- Healthcare experience and knowledge required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of how to work with large amounts of data to develop scalable financial reporting solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Outside the box thinker who generates creative solutions to problems.
- Ability to effectively communicate and summarize key findings to company executives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- 2-4 years of experience in financial analysis and modeling
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or another similar field.
- Strong functional expertise in Finance and demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced analytical and financial modeling skills (Exceptional analytic skills and a demonstrated ability to build financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and new business valuation)
- Previous working experience in a Corporate Finance role