Location: Canton, MA, US
Dunkin’ Brands- Finance
Senior Financial Analyst, Baskin Robbins
Do you want a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Grab a coffee, let’s chat.
Who We Are-
With an energy that is infectious and a singular dedication to building on our successes, our people have grown our company into one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide. The success that we have built from our many years of creating products that people love is something we delight in sharing with our approximately 1,100 employees. But the best part about working at Dunkin’ Brands is being associated with well-known brands that people identify with great taste, delicious products and consistent service across the globe.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then please apply! For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com
What You’ll Be Working On-
The primary responsibility of the Baskin Robbins Senior Financial Analyst will be to provide in-depth analytical support for the Baskin Robbins U.S. and Canadian business and Advertising Fund. Responsibilities will include P&L management and analysis and development of financial plans such as annual budgets, monthly forecasts and Long Range Plans. Position will also be responsible for special ad hoc projects requiring analytical and presentation skills. The role will support the Baskin-Robbins Leadership team as well as Field Operations and Marketing.
- Analyze, reconcile and compile monthly financials including analyzing month-end results versus budget and latest forecast and prepare monthly reporting deck to effectively communicate business results, risks and opportunities to Senior Management.
- Act as the lead financial contact for the Baskin-Robbins Field Operations Team and provide regular support and analysis including Regional Scorecards, Yield Analysis, Local Sales analysis and other Ad hoc financial support as necessary.
- Perform analysis on new store openings comparing actual results to pro-forma sales and track against store level profitability expectations
- Provide in-depth analytical support that helps maintain and improve store and franchisee profitability including impact analysis of fixed and variable costs, product mix, store-level unit economics, etc.
- Act as the lead financial contact for the Baskin-Robbins Advertising fund , including reconciling month-end results, preparing budgets and forecasts and preparing reports to be shared with Senior Brand Management
- Maintain relationships throughout entire Dunkin’ Brands and Baskin-Robbins organization.
- Support the brand and the team in other finance related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned
- Participate in the initiation and planning phases by gathering project data and requirements and providing input on project activities and timing.
- Utilize project management tools and disciplines to complete project assignments and meet deadlines.
- Help identify and resolve project–related risks and issues.
- Participate in the evaluation of the project by giving input for post-project evaluations and lessons learned.
What You’ll Need-
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accounting, MBA preferred
- 4+ years of progressive finance experience, focus on cost management/manufacturing preferred
- Demonstrated ability to effectively mine data and draw relevant results on business performance coupled with the ability to provide sound recommendations for improvement
- Highly proficient in MS-Office, specifically with respect to Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Practical experience with Oracle Business Intelligence a strong plus
- Proficient understanding and application of cash flow analysis tools and methodologies (NPV / ROI / Break-even, etc.)
- 1:30 release every Friday
- On site fitness gym
- Casual dress code- jeans every day!
- Endless supply of coffee, ice cream and donuts!