Reporting to the Finance FP&A Manager – Beverage Concentrates, the senior financial analyst will provide comprehensive financial decision support of the BC US business. Responsibilities include the coordination and preparation of period forecasts, the annual operating plan, and monthly reporting of BC US segment, along with consolidating Concentrate and International business. Additional responsibilities include performing monthly close activities, analyses of actual-to-budget and year-over-year performance and helping to provide direction in identifying value creating opportunities.
- Coordinate all phases of the financial planning cycle including collection, consolidation, preparation, and maintenance of data, models, and schedules related to the planning/forecast cycle.
- Coordinate and assist in the annual/monthly process for budgeting and forecasting volume, trade and marketing spend SG&A expenses and P&L reporting.
- Apply provided budget assumptions and prepare fully grounded Cause of Change explanations.
- Assist with identification of key risks and opportunities to the budgets/ forecasts.
- Review and report on trade & marketing costs controlled by the sales banners & brand marketing.
- Analyze and explain trends not consistent with plan.
- Interact with the sales/marketing commercial finance teams to ensure spend accuracy and to identify potential over / under spend.
- Ensure that all budgets and forecasts are accurately input and reconciled in the financial systems.
- Provide timely and accurate periodic reporting of actual performance versus planned/forecast expectations and prior period performance. Provide grounded explanations of variances and recommendations, where appropriate, on risks and opportunities to the budget/forecast.
- Prepare monthly volume, brand, and banner P&L reporting, along with trade, marketing and SG&A reporting.
- Prepare consolidated Concentrate and International Business reporting package.
- Assist with quarter-end reporting and audit requirements.
- Manage and coordinate all month-end close activities.
- Generate monthly journal entries and correcting journal entries to correct any issues identified.
- Provide month-end flash updates and detailed explanations of variances to forecast/plan.
- Special projects and ad-hoc requests as requested
Candidate must have solid finance and accounting skills and must possess strong teamwork and leadership skills. Additional qualifications include:
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 2-3 years of financial experience and background as well as broad commercial business knowledge. Understanding of business process and analysis tools.
- Strong analytical and technical skills. Advanced skills in Excel and other MS office applications, ability to model business requirements and prepare "what-if" analysis. Proficiency in SAP and TM1 a plus. Must possess good written and oral communication skills and be able to manage multiple projects at one time with little supervision.
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.