Senior Financial Analyst
** Relocation assistant is offered with this position!
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will sit under corporate finance but have a focus on performing financial analysis for corporate decision support. This would include budgeting, forecasting, as well as financial planning. The ultimate goal of the analysis and this role is to influence the business segments as well as the overall business in making future decisions that impact the organization's growth.
- Perform financial and operational analysis
- Provide business leadership with analytical support, budgeting and forecasting
- Work with and partner with business leadership to understand their financial impact on the organization
- Assist leadership in identifying goals and then work through a financial plan to achieve those targets
- Work cross functionally to improve decision making, processes, pricing, profitability, etc.
- MBA or Master’s Degree is required
- 5+ years of prior financial analysis experience including experience with a Fortune 1000 or within organization.
- The ability to work with complex problems, think on your feet, and influence people with analysis and data
- Ability to work as a sole contributor as well as part of a team
To be considered for this opening, please apply to the following with a copy of your resume:
Liberty Personnel Services
Manufacturing, Consumer Product Goods, Distribution
Senior Associate, Lead
FP&A, Analysis, Finance