We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Finance at Vacasa
We think perfect spreadsheets and balanced books are beautiful. Our team embraces the crucial nature of our work and digs into the details to sleuth out correct data. We work with vendors, owners, partners, and employees to keep the gears turning.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team. This person should possess a strong understanding of corporate finance principles with attention to detail. In order for this candidate to be successful, they must be highly self-motivated and directed, committed to solving problems efficiently, and interested in being part of an organization committed to continuous growth and improvement. This is a position that must be able to set the standard for integrity and professionalism and interact with a diverse team.
What you’ll do
Assist the finance team in the following tasks:
- Develop annual budgets and monthly forecasts
- Provide proactive in-depth financial analytics and develop business cases
- Partner with our internal business partners to execute portfolio planning and analytics
- Create critical processes and capabilities from the ground up
- Assist in developing processes and tools to continually improve forecast accuracy; including, among others, financial deep dives to validate actual expenses and understand key financial drivers.
The skills you’ll need
- BA in Finance, Accounting, or closely related field
- 5 years of relevant experience and 2 years of complex FP&A, including modeling
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Capability of building out complex, dynamic models
- Advanced Excel, experience working with SQL or other Data Mining software
- Adaptable and thrives in a fast-paced environment
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Vacation time
- Paid sick leave and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture