As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will :
- Partner cross-functionally with key business leaders to provide monthly and quarterly Senior Management level financial performance reports.
- Identify and evaluate risks and business drivers related to budgets, forecasts and actual results.
- Be a key contributor to the monthly forecasting processes include business assumptions
- Proactively involved in budgeting and planning, capital expenditure decisions, cost savings opportunities and head count planning
- Perform Budget vs actual variance analysis
The successful candidate will have 2-4 years of analytical experience, preferable in a Life Science. A BS in Finance or Accounting is required. An MBA is a plus. The company has targeted a base salary of $100k plus bonus and equity.