Who We Are
Driving Innovation. Together.
A part of a bright future tied to a proud past.
As part of the Toyota family of companies, Toyota Industries Commercial Finance (TICF) creates extraordinary customer experiences through our Brand Promise to be the partner of choice in the commercial finance industry.
Since 1985, TICF has offered an extensive line of commercial financing programs for Toyota forklifts and Hino trucks through our network of Toyota Industrial Equipment and Hino Motor Sales dealers to their customers. Our people-focused team of professionals are constantly striving to provide always better solutions. Because of that we have experienced substantial growth and evolution. We are a new organization with a proud legacy. Are you interested in becoming part of it?
TICF Vision Statement: To be the premier captive finance company that champions Toyota Industries Corporation, Hino Motors and dealers' prosperity.
TICF Mission Statement: Provide financial solutions to sell Toyota Industries, HINO Motors & Dealer products
What You'll Do: Major Accountabilities:
The Senior Financial Analyst role will have high visibility and will involve partnering with teams across the organization to drive progress towards automated planning, reporting, and analytics by improving systems/tools that scale for TICF's growth.
Taking ownership of reporting operating expense metrics on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadence to Executive, the role will also drive alignment and consistency with all Departments, understanding what they need to achieve their department's financial goals and how FP&A can provide information and processes they can leverage.
Financial Planning & Analysis
* Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting packages, analyze trends, drivers, variances and identify areas of improvement both from a business and financial perspective
* Develop analytical approaches and related tools/technology to deliver financial intelligence and facilitate understanding of financial performance
* Coordinate planning process with regards to data input, consolidation, reporting and analysis. Identify opportunities to improve processes and lead initiatives to drive these changes.
* Evaluate and track new project proposals for ROI and provide business direction accordingly
* Lead analysis of vendor spend and operating expenses and work with business leaders to drive cost efficiency throughout TICF's operation
* Partner closely with HR, accounting, IT and other functions to drive consistency and alignment in business requirements and definitions, reporting hierarchies, integrated systems, and scalable processes to enhance and transform reporting and business intelligence
* Support sister companies in Canada & Mexico with financial analysis as needed
Who You Are: Competencies, Experience, and Training & Education
Individual Contributor Competencies:
* Builds Trust - Can be trusted to keep promises and confidences. Is honest and ethical. Behavior is consistently aligned with organization's core values.
* Core Values:
* Be faithful to your duties thereby contributing to the Company and to the overall good of society.
* Be ahead of the times through endless creativity, curiosity and pursuit of improvement.
* Be practical and avoid frivolity.
* Be kind and generous; strive to create a warm, homelike atmosphere.
* Be humble and show gratitude for things great and small.
* Communicates Effectively - Expresses self clearly, both in writing and in speaking. Is thorough, yet concise, and is consistently straightforward. Creates clarity. Readily shares information with others.
* Support Change & Innovation- Always supports change initiatives in a positive way. Proactively embraces change. Look for new ways of improving your day to day processes. Partner with your leadership team to support the top organization initiatives to achieve business goals.
* Customer Focused - Expresses a consistent passion to exceed internal and external customer expectations, makes customer satisfaction a priority in all organizational decision making. Treats all associates like a best customer. Acts with a sense of urgency when responding to customers and coaches others to do the same.
* High-Performance Team Player -- Proactively seeks new ways to continually learn and develop. Takes initiative and strives to consistently exceed expectations at all times. Addresses conflicts/concerns through the appropriately avenues in a spirit of cooperation. Creates appropriate SMART goals aligned to the top business objectives.
* Achieves Results - Overcomes obstacles to achieve results that set high standards for others and that positively impact the organization.
* 5 years of progressive experience across the finance function. Experience as OPEX analyst preferred
* Superior attention to detail, strong analytical skills and problem-solving work ethic
* Demonstrated track record and success in working with large amounts of data, synthesizing patterns, and trends into compelling analysis
* Advanced in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience with Financial Planning tools and systems (I.e. Hyperion, Cognos, etc.)
* Experience with SQL, VBA or other programming languages a plus
Training & Education:
* Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar field
* CPA or MBA preferred
Turn Toward Great Benefits
* Work/Life (flextime, 9/80 work schedules offered where applicable)
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vehicle lease and purchase program
* Medical, dental and vision insurance (plus more)
* Generously matched 401(k)
* Generous paid time off (vacation, sick, personal, holidays)
* Open, collaborative work environment
* Opportunities for growth
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. We E-Verify.
Hyperlinks to E-Verify posters:
For E-Verify Poster Standard English, Click here.
For E-Verify Poster Spanish, Click here.
For E-Verify Native Documents/Right to Work English, Click here
For E-Verify Native Documents/Right to Work Spanish, Click here.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled