Become a core member of Tenable’s internal corporate development team and assist with business, financial and valuation modeling for mergers, acquisitions and other strategic investments and initiatives. Assist with evaluating elements of Tenable’s broader corporate strategy.
Perform an integral and visible role within a small corporate development team and work closely with a small group of peers and senior leaders routinely, including via regular interactions with Tenable’s top leadership.
- Leverage knowledge of business and financial statement operations and analysis and modeling to consider, assess and report on strategic alternatives
- Demonstrate data-driven and thoughtful analysis of income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements, public trading and acquisition comparables and discounted cash flow analyses
- Report directly to Tenable’s Senior Vice President, Strategy and Corporate Development
What You'll Need:
- BA / BS degree
- 3+ years of focused finance and transaction experience (e.g. investment bank, financial consulting, private equity)
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
- Strong financial modelling and presentation skills – for example, ability to show expertise in financial modeling with Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel when and as needed, sometimes on short notice
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Business preferred.
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply…Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.