Colleagues of Citizens Bank are part of an organization that is committed to serving customers, colleagues and communities in which we do business. Citizens Bank is an established and successful financial services company with national presence and the ability to conduct business globally. We are committed to offering comprehensive and competitive benefits, encouraging our colleagues to develop and grow their careers, and providing a sound and stable work environment while delivering to our customers.
Within Citizens, the Consumer Bank Division delivers simple, fast, and hassle-free banking experience to our customers. The Consumer Bank Finance team partners with Consumer Division to provide decision support for initiatives, and manage the division's financial processes to ensure accurate and transparent financial results.
We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst in our Dedham office that will be a key member of the team, responsible for providing financial support to key stakeholders, and enhancing the financial tools and processes we use to support delivery of the Consumer Banks’ strategic priorities. This role is a foundational opportunity to deepen the colleague’s knowledge of Consumer Banking and the finance processes at Citizens, with the goal of continuing to advance and develop the individual in the organization.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing decision support, such as advancing driver-based planning to both assist in functional management and to support impact analysis for new initiatives
- Assisting in the financial analysis of services provided by the Consumer Bank and the associated cost
- Providing tactical financial support for the division such as supporting development of annual budget and multi-year strategic plan
- Manage reporting processes and financial routines for the division, including month-end close, monthly financial reviews and rolling forecasts
- 5 plus years related experience providing Finance support.
- Experience operating in a dynamic, fast-paced, professional environment. Must be able to prioritize the work that needs to be done, and organize resources in order to achieve them.
- Detail oriented, diligent, with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to think deeply and understand the big picture, while working through the details required to ensure accountability for results.
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to work effectively with internal colleagues and partners.
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Hyperion EssBase is a plus.
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Why Work for UsAt Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment OpportunityIt is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.