About Riverside Community Care
Riverside Community Care is one of the largest and most respected community-based not-for-profit behavioral healthcare and human service organizations in Massachusetts. The breadth of our services and our commitment to innovation has earned us national recognition, the respect of our peers, loyalty from our employees, and high ratings from the people we serve. We serve children, adolescents, families, and adults in need of behavioral healthcare and a broad range of human services. Communities, schools, and workplaces also turn to Riverside when faced with the emotional aftermath of tragic events or on suicide prevention.
About the Position
The Senior Financial Analyst develops the annual budget, periodic forecasts, and works closely with senior management to increase Riverside’s efficiency and achieve the desired financial targets by producing reports and summarized financial analyses.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Lead the annual budget process and provide support and training to participants as needed, many of whom do not have a finance or business background
- Work closely with senior management, program directors, and department heads to build the annual budget and periodic forecasts
- Prepare business cases and build financial models to project outcomes from investment and other business factors, and summarize results for senior management to use for strategic business decisions
- Utilize analytical tools and sub-ledgers to deliver meaningful financial summaries and commentary into organization, division, and program/department performance
- Review operations and existing processes and procedures to develop recommendations for improved productivity, operational efficiency, revenue generation, or cost savings initiatives
- Develop and deliver competitor analysis, market trends, and associated commentary to senior management
- Build and develop strong and effective working relationships with managers and staff throughout the organization and providing a high level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Identify and complete projects and goals as applicable
- Exercise professional etiquette, including leading by example, complying with regulations and policies, respect for your colleagues and their time, and maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Potential for growth includes supervision over the FP&A Team
This vital position offers a competitive salary as well as an outstanding employee training program, excellent supervision, benefits package and career advancement opportunities!
Please submit a cover letter and professional resume.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- A strong working knowledge and understanding of accounting principles
- Experience with data mining information from databases and sub-ledgers
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field required; MBA or Master’s degree in a related field preferred
- 5 years of budget and/or analyst experience required
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and inclusive organization committed to working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from culturally diverse applicants. We provide equal opportunity for all persons seeking employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.