This is an exciting opportunity to join the Digital Media Finance team as we continue to propel the business through data-driven forecasts and provide influential insights. This Senior Financial Analyst role will report into the Digital Media Center of Excellence for Reporting & Expense Management. This individual be responsible for a wide range of activities in support of business decisions and management reporting. In this role, you will develop and streamline consistent processes, be responsible for partnering with senior leaders, manage operating expenses and headcount budgets.
What you will do:
- Ownership of Opex and headcount management, including monthly close, forecast, annual operating Plan, and reporting of key metrics
- Partner with senior business leaders to develop deep understanding of the work they do, alignment of budget to strategic goals, and critical investments
- Maintain a summary of risk and opportunities, to ensure business partners can honor their financial commitments, while funding critical needs
- Keep business partners apprised of actuals and future forecasted results, suggesting course corrections when needed
- Prepare and contribute to executive presentations, telling the story of business performance, and risks and opportunities, utilizing high impact visuals, with compelling insights
- Lead projects to drive automation and process improvement, reducing time to deliver, while increasing accuracy
- Mentor and train peers in the Expense COE, fostering a community among finance peers to ensure deliverables are met on time with best in class forecast accuracy
- Support the consolidation of total Document Cloud spend, preparing slides and commentary for the business unit and finance leadership
- Drive quarterly production of product line P&L's, derive insights and comparisons to peer companies
What you need to succeed:
- Positive attitude, collaborative, and comfort in a fluid environment that changes as the business evolves
- Demonstrated ability to drive large-scale planning processes that involve multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical, and outstanding communication skills, to articulate key business and the financial implications/business impact
- High attention to details with excellent organizational skills and ability to take charge, set objectives, drive to results; team oriented.
- Advanced Excel skills are essential, and experience in Tableau and Anaplan are preferred. SFDC, SAP, TM1 and PowerPoint are a plus
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field; CPA/MBA preferred, but not required
- Minimum 4-7 years of FP&A (or related) experience required
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.